Thursday, April 21, 2011 | 5:59 PM
This is part of our series of posts highlighting the new Google Analytics. The new version of Google Analytics is currently available in beta to all Analytics users. And follow Google Analytics on Twitter for the latest updates.
I’m very excited to announce that the new version of Google Analytics is now available to all Google Analytics users in all languages. When you sign into Google Analytics you’ll see a link to the new version in the top right of your account.
If you haven’t, we encourage you to try the new version today. There’s a host of new features to help you do better analysis. We’re also constantly making updates to the new version.
Here’s a five things to try in Google Analytics v5:
- Create an additional dashboard to focus on your important metrics
- Set up an Event Goal to track interactions like downloads and video engagement
- Graph and compare any two rows over time with Plot Rows
- Check out your favorite report (Did it move? Our Report Finder can help)
- Flip between your different profiles and sites while staying focused on the same report
Take some time this week to try the new Google Analytics, and let us know what you think. We’ll continue making improvements and adding functionality. Next week, we’ll be covering how to use custom reports in the new version.